Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Everything doesn't seem so bad now that I have had a few beers! It's funny really because I didn't think that I would be able to drink beer after I had given up smoking because I tended to associate the two things, but I am coping just fine in fact I rarely even think about having a cigarette anymore!
I have decided that I am going to cut my daycare days back if I can't get extra work at the supermarket to pay the things I want to pay to feel comfortable with our financial status. If I cn get the work then I will work until February. I figure it's a short term goal for myself that I can work towards, and hopefully won't lose sight of what I am aiming for. Then in February I think I might give up work altogether so that I can study for 2 days a week, getting my arse organised so that I actually do some study of a night time and get through a few more units, although I do need to ring the careers adviser at the uni and make an appointment to help me sort out what it is I actually badly want to do, instead of having a few half hearted ideas.
Also between now and February, I need to work my arse off to get my body back into a decent physical condition so that we can TTC#3. We have also made the decision that after #3 I will not be returning to work, and I will not be going back on birth control until our family is complete. I think the aim is 4 more in 4 years ROFL! Hopefully I will be able to continue to slowly plod my way through my uni degree.

Amazing what a few beers will do eh? Sad really....

No comments: