Sunday, November 25, 2007

OK, so I'm tired, but that's nothing new. I never have anything new and out there to post.

I'm so proud of myself, this week I have been for 4, 3km walks. It's been so nice to get out of the house at 7:30 with a friend, that has been MY time, and I love it! It gives me 30 minutes each day to chill out and forget about whatever is going on in my chaotic life.

I cannot remember if I posted that when I went out last Friday night, I smoked myself stupid. They tasted like SHIT, I have no idea how I used to smoke all the time, I'm so glad that the temptation isn't there now! It must have been somewhere in the 4-6 week vicinity now since I officialy gave up.

You know, recent happenings in my extended family have really forced me to think hard lately. It's been 18 months since all the crap surrounding C's affair surfaced, some people in my family have managed to move on, not forgotten, just moved on, and some haven't. The only real lessons I've learnt from the entire thing are; Don't trust anyone, no matter who they are, no matter how close and how much you think you can trust them, NEVER give them the benefit of the doubt or your heart will be broken. And the other thing I learnt was NEVER tell people your problems, they will remember that shit in years to come about whoever you are bitching about, thus influencing their opinion of that person every time you talk about them, even if it's in a positive way.

Won't make those mistakes again I can assure you.

No comments: