Thursday, November 8, 2007

I have been so tired lately, I don't know what's wrong with me. I could quite easily go to bed now and it's only 7:34 pm!

I've been nauseas all day, I started on mettformin 2 weeks ago, apparently this is a side effect. Just lovely.

On the other hand I do believe it's been 2 weeks, possibly 3 this coming Monday since I gave up smoking. Man I miss it. I'm not addicted, I just like it. Why does it have to be so bad for you? Why is it so important that I be a role model to my children. Of course I know the answer to my question, but for one day I want to be free of all responsibility, I want to smoke till my chest hurts, drink till I pass out on the nearest woodbox, swear like a banshee, spend money like I have it and have no debt. Just one day..... would be all I'd need, that lifestyle would become very overrated I'm sure!
So for now, I'll just be happy that I've taken the plunge and given up smoking, have the occasional drink, and manage our debt but still get to go a little crazy every now and then :)

No comments: