Monday, November 19, 2007

I have just spent the last four hours cleaning my house, the kids are at daycare and the house looked like a tornado hit it so I had to get stuck into it. It seriously took me TWO hours to fold all the washing and put it away, TWO hours!
And so although the washing is caught up, the dishes are washed, the house is vacummed and the kitchen and loungeroom are clean, there is still so much to do. I have to tackle the bedrooms yet! I have to pick the kids up in an hour, I doubt I'll get the rooms done before then.
*sigh* I was going to take a photo but I was too embarassed!

I went out Friday night with a girl friend. Had heaps to drink, in fact I was so drunk I danced on the stage at the pub, and for those who know me, I have to be REALLY tanked to do that. I had an awesome night, it was so nice to get out of the house and spend time with friends, I caught up with a few old schoolmates. I danced till my shins and legs were sore actually, I have muscles that are hurting that I didn't even know I had!

Saturday night we went camping.Whatever you do, take a freakin' mattress. Sleeping on the doona on the ground with two young kids is NOT fun. It is also not fun when youngest child will not go to bed and has his own little tea party in the tent and cries and rolls around the tent for hours. Then to make it worse when we all went to bed he cried all night and rolled all around the tent, I think he had a belly ache, but I also wonder if camping was too much of an upset to his usual routine.
Anyway lesson learnt I guess, I will never go camping agian without something to sleep on, AND a toilet. My idea of a toilet is not hiking off into the bush with dunny roll under one arm and a shovel under the other!

Yesterday was spent outside in the veggie garden, it's almost finished. Half the veggies are planted, we just need to do a few finishing touches now. I will take pics later, and I'll also be back with a photo that me and Meg took when we went out Friday night.

I better go check my potatos, I'm making potato salad, garden salad and pan fried chicken breasts for tea tonight :) YUM!

No comments: