Monday, November 12, 2007

You would not believe the mess I have to clean up in the two bedrooms. My room has an unmade bed (no sheets!) and clean washing strewn everywhere. We had people over for tea last night, and all yesterdays washing got dumped in there, seriously I nearly broke my neck trying to get over it! I guess I should look on the brightside, my washing is caught up, if I can manage one load a day then I should stay in front all week....hoping anyway!
Leeara's room has clothes everywhere, yesterday she was playing her a dolly dressing it, undressing it, wrapping it in clothes and terry flat nappies and cloth wipes, so I'll get to clean all that up when they are at daycare.

I really hate having to take them to daycare when I'm home, as opposed to the other 3 days when I'm at work. But I can't let my daycare spots go or they won't be there next year when I want to go back to uni :(
I have finally made a decision on uni, I am going to take 3 weeks off work in January for summer school and pick up psych1B which I should have done this semester. I'm a bit nervous trying to do a whole semesters worth of work in 3 weeks though, but I think it might be better this way, that way I don't actually have to take a long time off work and I don't have to stretch my brain for 13 weeks, just 3, which also means I don't feel so bad if I forget the housework and just study, because it's only for 3 weeks. I'm also going to re enrol for next semester. I'm either going to do 2 subjects, one through distance and one on campus, or both on campus. If I have to cut back working to 2 days a week then I will.

We have to get C's mail tender sorted out, we are so hoping he gets his job back, he loves it, and it's great family hours, but the pay is average. Or maybe I'm just being greedy and want more than what we have? That's possible, I'm pretty keen to upgrade to a people mover, and buy a block of land and build a house. I don't want anything fancy, but one of my biggest faults is patience, I hate waiting! Thankfully now though, I am not as stupid as I used to be and wouldn't go and put us in a ridiculous debt situation to satisfy my 'needs'. So hopefully we should know about mid December whether or not he has his job secured for another 5 years......scary.....

I have set myself 4 long term goals to work on.
1. Give up smoking
2. Lose weight and get back to a healthy weight range.
3. Complete me degree.
4. Beat depression

I've given up smoking, so now to work on the other three. Losing weight and beating depression should come hand in hand, and completing my degree should help with depression as it will lift my self esteem. Now I just have to decide once and for all if this is the degree that I want to do. I don't want to spend a couple of years doing it, only to realise those precious years have been wasted because it's not what I wanted to do....

No comments: