Sunday, February 10, 2008

Never again will I buy so much junk food

I am so bloody cross at myself. I went shopping 8 days ago. I tried to stock up and get a months worth of basics and staples, seeing as Craig get's paid monthly. I was hoping that I would just have to get bread/milk and fruit and veggies a couple of times before the end of the month.
Usually when I go grocery shopping I don't buy things like little packets of chips, tiny teddies, mini kit kats and all that rubbish. This time I did. Why? I have no bloody idea, except that I have been too lazy to cook our own treats, and I thought that I should buy some of those things to pack for Craig's lunch and stuff
NEVER AGAIN. Not only have I made an absolute pig of myself eating just because it is there, but Leeara asks me everytime she goes to the cupboard for rubbish and then freakin' whinges when I say no. If I hadn't bought the bloody stuff then she wouldn't be whinging and she'd be going with the only options we usually have, fruit, yoghurt, sandwiches, cheese and bikkies (savoys and cream cheese, or block cheese cut up) or homemade biscuits or something.
I'm so annoyed at myself right now. She never usually carries on, but now she's saying things like 'I never get biscuits, I never get chips, I never get chocolate' *insert angry face here*'
Then stacks on a mega nearly 4 year old tanty.
That'll bloody teach me, won't it.
I said to Craig that I buy it so I can send it to work for him, and he raised a very valid point in a very considerate fashion that went something like this 'Not being rude or anything, but I don't actually get a lot of that stuff.....' Meaning I am a big fat pig who eats it all, and let's face it, he's right! Then he promptly told me he's prefer it if I didn't buy it anyway and just cooked, he likes my homemade treats :)

No comments: