Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am so happy!

I heard from my best friend today, she is coming home on April 24th! She has only been gone since April last year, she moved to WA in search of the big dollars and an adventure. She found it alright and is now 6 months pregnant!
I was so devastated that I wouldn't get to see her pregnant or go and visit her in the hospital with a newborn baby.
I remember when I had Ky, I had him at 5:45am. I rang my Chloe at 8am because I was bored and needed some entertaining! She came down and spent most of the day with me, bless her cotton socks.
I'm sure this would seem so trivial to some, but I have been praying to the God that I don't believe in that she would be home so I could see her pregnant and see her with a newborn baby.
She has been my best friend since I was born, so nearly 22 years, and I couldn't imagine missing out on such a huge part of her life, when she was there for mine....
Which leaves the question.....maybe there is a God......? *grin*

No comments: