Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things to do....

I have a headache, I keep thinking to myself all the things I must get done.

It's doing my head in trying to keep a secret from Craig. I have having a suprise birthday party/BBQ get together on the 25th for his birthday, I've organised it with his Mum, and he has no idea. But gee our yard really needs some work, and I am talking backyard blitz, not the piddly amount of work I could do to it on or budget!

So tomorrow whilst the kids are in daycare again whilst their leisurely mother is at home I AM going to:
  • Pack that darn Chrismas tree up, yes yes, I AM the type of person who would just leave it up until June.
  • I will make the kids some muffins out of those things that used to be bananas in my cupboard.
  • I need to make some more pizza bases, large and mini, so when we are having a pizza craving when we make them!
  • I want to make the kids some more playdoh, we don't do enough fun stuff in this house, and I am sick of being a grumbly bear, so playdoh tomorrow it is!
  • I need to get my uni enrolment sorted. WHY do I have to work so that we can afford to live at the moment, and WHY are all the subjects that I want to do offered in Hobart? Like I can travel 700kms, it's bad enough doing the 160km round trip to Lauceston for uni a couple of times a week.

I always work so much better off lists, but then I get ahead of myself, and I start writing myself unrealistic lists because of how much I would like to ideally be doing.

So small lists, small progress at first, so that we can chugg our way through life, make ends meet, and most importantly raise a happy healthy family.

No comments: