Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's been a while since I last wrote. I'm not real good at keeping up with blogs. I usually have plenty of thoughts to spew out, but generally it's when the computer is off, and I cannot be bothered to turn it on.

Over Christmas I let my exercise regime slide. Days into being a lazy arse, I could feel my whole outlook on life draggin' me down. I was begining to spend more time on the computer, like it was actually and important part of my life (again!) and I could feel myself feeling miserable about my life and everything in it, yet nothing in particular. So Wednesday night I started walking again, I went twice in Thursday, and twice on Friday, once on Saturday, and well I was supposed to go twice today, but gee I'm feeling unmotivated, I think it's something to do with this stinking hot weather! Well if you are from Tassie, it's hot weather but if you are a mainlander this is probab;y the type of weather you pray for on a regular basis!

I am supposed to get my IUD out tomorrow, I'm semi excited about that but pretty bloody nervous too, I mean is it going to hurt, and well this is going to sound stupid, but when and IF I get pregnant, I don't want to look fat not pregnant, I want to be visibly pregnant :(
Then again I might not be able to get it out now, because I got my period last Wedesday and it's still going strong today, so I doubt I will be able to get it out now. Although I am pleased because that means I should be ovulating not long after it comes out!

Oh and just to confirm my utter nerdiness...... The found our first two zucchini's in the garden today, little baby ones! AND I can see at LEAST half a dozen cucumbers on the plants too!

No comments: