Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am crazy

I must be mega crazy.
Last night I had 5 kids here, my brother who is 10, my other brother who is 6, my newphew who is 4, and my two kids of course. This place was absolutely crazy. But in fact it was soo nice to have a houseful of kids, so nice, can't wait till I have 6!

I got my mirena out, that was unpleasant, fingers crossed that I ovulate next week, if my body behaves and this PCOS doesn't affect my fertility too much. I'm thinking about quitting work, I'm having a hard time getting along with my boss, she just makes my life miserable. *sigh* to make matters worse, she's my Aunt. I really don't konw if we can afford for me to not work, but having these last few weeks off has really made me appreciate being at home, maybe I'll give up work and study until I have another baby,

No comments: