Monday, January 28, 2008

So I cleaned out my crokery cupboard today, and reorganised it.

It was so deadly, it was one of those open and duck out of the way real quick type cupboards.
I removed everything that doesn't get used on a regular basis and put it in another cupboard tha doesn't get used. I removed half of the glasses and mugs, cos I mean do we really need over a dozen of each? And when was the last time that we used those 2X things in the cupboard that would be great for microwave dinners if I ever got around to it? The answer? NEVER. I bought them years ago thinking they would be a great idea.... and I'm sure they would...
Not to mention the fact that the more you have, the more you have to wash!
So I've stacked my crockery cupboard only with things that we use all the time. Although I did include all my baking stuff too, hoping that that would encourage me to do some more baking, apparently it worked, as we baked muffins today!

The plan is, in 4-6 months time clean out the unused cupboard and whatever hasn't been used, will be going to the tip. There is no point keeping all these containers and implements if I am never going to use them!

No comments: