Thursday, January 10, 2008

Part of my New Years resolution was to put more effort into keeping the house tidy. We are 10 days into the New Year and Craig and I have been maintaining the house together, every day or every couple of days I do one other job, declutter a space, or tidy something that desperately needs tidying. I spent 1.5 hours in the kids room the other day. I took out 2/3 of their toys and put them in containers to be brought back inside in a few weeks, I figure they cannot play with them all at once, so I will rotate the toys so everything else get's played with. It also makes their room so much easier to tidy! I went through all their clothes, took out Ky's stuff that was too big, labelled it to go into the shed for when he will fit into it, and I took out all the clothes that don't get work or were too small. It's amazing how much more room they have in their drawers!
Another one of my downfalls was keeping up with the washing! I have no problems getting it washed, dried and folded, but I hate hate hate putting it away! And so does Craig! So all year we have been keeping up with all aspects of the washing. You wouldn't believe that I actually have TWO loungeoom chairs now!

On a body note, my mirena is gone, and I have lost 7cm's off my waist! I haven't shifted the scales, but you can't win 'em all!

No comments: