Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm so grumpy

I am so fucking grumpy today.

I wish Craig hadn't gone golfing, Actually I don't care that he's gone golfing I wish he'd taken the brats with him, I'm grumpy and short tempered and don't feel like being mumsy at the moment.

I wish Craig would be more consistent around the house. I'm sick of being the one doing all the cleaning.

Pull your fucking weight or I'm going to do my fucking nut.

This is the part where I'm supposed to be excited because we booked a holiday to surfers paradise, the holidays paid for it's just the spending money we now need to save. Fuck knows how we will do that on one income, our personal loan funds that are supposed to do our bathroom and deck are slowly being depleted. Fuck. I'm trying to fucking hard not to spend money, so fucking hard, so why the fuck are the funds depleting.

Not fucking happy.
Told you I was in a bad mood today.

-The whinger (who has managed to get a couple of weeks in a row of taking her AD, missed last night though, fuckit)

No comments: