Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling happy to be alive!

I have to post today.
Today has been such a lovely peaceful day.
The kids have barely argued.
I haven't yelled, nor have I needed to yell because my kids have behaved themselves so nicely.
Leeara has been an absolute delight today, and if I could have one day a week like this with her, then I would be in heaven. Bless her soul, honestly.
There have been so many days lately where I haven't wanted to be alive, let alone a parent with two dependant young children, and today all those days seem to have washed away, and all I can see is the bright light at the end of the tunnel (in a good non dead way!)

If this is what starting to feel better feels like, then I am bloody looking forward to it.

P.S Our decks nearly finished, will post pics probably tomorrow.

No comments: