Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stupid brain

Sometimes I don't know what's worse.
The fact that I can't look at a razor with the intended use in mind. Or the fact that said razor has a stupid safety thing on it so you can't cut yourself. How fucking ironic.

Now it's confession time, I haven't been remembering regulary to take my AD.

I've had two mini fights with Craig and now I'm feeling teary, cutty and angry and sad. It's been a few weeks since I've taken it regulary.

Right now being me fucking sucks.

2 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

Hey kid, you try to remember to take your meds and I'll try to remmeber to take mine, ok.

Mine are only for graves disease, but you go frigging nuts if you don't check this disease.

Hugs.

Mothership said...

Do you have a coffee every morning? Do you brush your teeth? Put the ADs right on top of whatever it is you do first thing, daily. Put them on the coffee tin if you need to or put them on top of the teaspoons in the drawer - so long as the kids can't get to them of course.