Monday, July 7, 2008

It's going to be a looong day!

Oh My God.

My son is about to be adopted out to the nearest silliest enough person who thinks he will eventually turn good.

He woke at 3am this morning, I put him in my bed. He woke at 4am this morning and was screaming and throwing tantrums. I'd like to know who told him 4am is an acceptable time to be throwing tantrums? I ended up losing my temper with him and turning the lights off and let him lay on the floor chucking a paddy. *grumble grumble*
Eventually he realised that I had gotten him a drink and he drank that and layed back down, but he bugger arsed around for ages, and here we are at 6:20am and he hasn't been back to sleep.
My God. I am so freakin' tired. He is not sitting at my feet hurling textas all over the floor. How the hell am I going to cope with a newborn and this boy of mine? I bet the next kid will be a boy too.

We took Leeara and my nephew to see Kung Fu Panda yesterday, that wasn't a bad movie. Although I seriously doubt I will go again, it cost us $49 just for the tickets, and then $23 for popcorn and drinks! $72 just to go to the bloody movies. Then of course you are looking at at least $20-$25 fuel to get there, and then we had maccas on the way home. It was a great day,but the tightarse in my is coming out, and I just think what a waste of over $100 for the day :(

I have a feeling I am in for a looooooooong day!

1 comment:

Scrapping Mum of 3 said...

Congrats on your pregnancy :) I am pumped for you! The kids saw that one with DH last week .. did you enjoy it?