Monday, July 14, 2008

Boring confessions

It's been 4 days since my last confession.

I confess that I've hit a slump, and I must must must start taking my medication again or things aren't going to be pretty.

My Mum (bless her soul) offered to have the kids overnight last night. So Craig and I went to the movies. We saw Hancock, it was a pretty good movie. It was great to have some timeout together

I put $112 worth of petrol in my car O M G. The last lot was $90 and lasted me nearly 8 days. This lot I'm going to try and stretch out to 10 days, but not going anywhere, except netball on Saturday. *sigh* what a bloody waste of money!

I've been thinking seriously about our garden, and I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can get out there and do some digging and some planting. But for now I've ordered a book form the library on growing in cold climate areas.

No comments: