Sunday, April 12, 2009

Okay so my life is so fucking crazy and chaotic and busy that I ofton forget the funny things that happen. So here is a short recollection of my week.

Mehki decided to stick his finger on his bumhole and then put his finger in his mouth. Jesus only knows why he would attempt something so revolting. I am so reminding him of this when he brings his first girlfriend home.

Mehki asked me if I poo'd my pants. Lovely. I have no idea why he would ask something so obscure. (I don't make a habit of shitting my daks. really!)

The baby was laying on his back, and pee'd it looked just like a water fountain. The stupid things I'm amused by!

The baby pee'd at the bean bag, my first instinct was to put my hand out and deflect the pee. Nothin like warm baby pee squirting on my hand.

So most of you have probably heard of Edward Cullen. Yes I think he is a little bit cute. Husband teases me all the time about 'Twedward' so much so, that now when ever that song from the movie Twilight called Decode by Paramore comes on the kids run around the house yelling out TWEDWARDS ON TWEDWARDS ON! Funny but insanely annoying.

I also happen to think that Johnny Depp as a pirate is hot, and Vin Diesel and Jason Statham are to die for.

So we are driving along the other day and husband comes out with 'I know what would turn you on, a balding middle age vampire who thinks he's a pirate' ROFL!

What's not to love about my life?

No comments: