Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I should be cleaning.
But really cannot be bothered.
I have the dishes to do from this afternoons cooking effort. 6 dozen mini egg and bacon pies and a weetbix slice. Y.U.M
But then I decided to have a Nanna's Nap, and well it's all downhill from there!

How did I end up with such a blissful baby?
He regulary goes to bed around 6pm, wakes at 12 give or take half an hour, and then again at 5am, give or take half an hour. Now if I do say so myself, that is an awsome routine for an8 week old. I can put him to bed awake. And he will go off to sleep. He feeds for ten minutes and is done. He is fed, and settled back to bed in about 15 minutes overnight.What an adorable little munchkin! I check his nappy, but more ofton than not, he hasn't wet it! Weird! It feels wrong to leave him in the same nappy for 11 hours! Especially a cloth nappy! Mind you he makes up for it during the day he piddles like a trooper!
Well thats it for now, I'm off to pt myself on the back, and shake my own hand.
<3 you Eli!

No comments: