Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love it when Eli sleeps 7.5 hours. What a champion.

I don't love it however when I go to bed late and get 2.5 hours. Then another 3.5 hours. Then one more hour. Broken sleep is the devil.
I guess it could be worse, I could be getting no sleep, and lets face it, Eli is a gem overnight. He is fed, burped changed and settled within 20 minutes and back to sleep for at least another 3 hours. So far he is putting himself in a bit of a routine, which is great. He is heading to bed at night at around 6pm, and having a big sleep, usually at least 4 hours, but sometimes up to 6 or 7! Then he is awake at 5am every morning, he stays up for nearly an hour, and then goes back to bed. By that time Mehki is awake, and 15 minutes later Leeara comes charging out of her room. Crazy days here!
On a bright note, I'm not sure if I mentioned but we have nearly completed the foster care process. We have the last interview on the 20th of this month, and then the first 2 weekends in May we do 2 out of the 4 training sessions, then fter that we do the other two sometime. I'm really looking forward to it :)
Must go, stacks to do and there is so not enough hours in the day for everything!!

1 comment:

Cherry Rockette said...

i'm not sure i'll get used to the early mornings kids enforce. i'm definitely a late sleeper. or was anyway. 7.5hrs sounds like bliss! (crossing my fingers...)