Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yikes, I'm 23. Happy belated birthday to me.
I have a 5 year old, where did my baby go?

I'm tired. I decided to have a few drinkies last night, and got a but tipsy. Getting up at 230 am to pump and dump is not my idea of a 'big night'

Thank god for frozen breastmilk.

Now for some random thoughts running through my head.

Husband says we are mostly stopping at 4 kids beause we only have a 3 bedroom house, now by all accounts that makes sense to me, but dammit can't we just buy a bigger house?

I have been cooking soo much, boston buns, cupcakes, custard cream biscuits (by the dozens) and unfortunately breastfeeding does nothing for weightloss for me. But then neither does PCOS, or no exercise at all. *sigh* my heart must hate me.

Netball season is just around the corner. I can't wait, at least I will get a little bit of exercise every week now!

Eli slept for 7 hours last night.... so stoked right now, and hoping thats a sign of things to come.

Huband is currently painting Leearas room, she should have her own room this week.... super duper exciting!

There's 7 acres for sale down the road for 40K, am thining about buying it to build a bigger house. I wonder how much we'd need to build a house?

We have th 3rd of the 4 foster care interviews tomorrow. The training is booked in for next month and the month after.... totally looking forward to it! Another reason to get a bigger house!

Must go have a squawking child.

No comments: