Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's been 5 days since I blogged. Where the hell has that gone? My little man is 3 weeks old tomorrow. That is just wrong on so many levels! He's growing up so fast! He's sleeping pretty well overnight, I'm getting 3-4 hour blocks, and he settles pretty easily, so that's making for a pretty cruisy life right now. He is such a gorgeous little snuffler. I love love love it when he wakes up and hes grunting and snorting and turning his head fom side to side with his mouth open just waiting for a boob to fall into it <3 Just adorable.

But boy can I eat! I have to stop buying junk food because I keep eating it all! I got so desperate for junk food that I baked some! LOL.
Not to mention I am craving coke, but I am not brave enough to drink it because I don't want it to upset my little mans tummy. Gee breastfeeding is a sacrifice sometimes. Yeah yeah cue the violin here, and bring out words such as selfish, blah blah blah.

Oh, and I think I have finally realised what it is about smoking that I liked so much. The fact that I could go off by myself for a few minutes, have a smoke, something that I didn't have to share, all to myself, ahhh pure bliss..... until of course 10 years down the track when I get lung cancer. It's been 18 months since I gave up smoking...boy do I miss it.... but I have no plans on going back to it.

*grumble grumble*
Stupid responsible parent.

1 comment:

Cherry Rockette said...

hi! yes, i'll be making some bits and pieces for the spawn in addition to the women's range. more just random bits and pieces though, as i make things for the king i'll make a couple to sell as well, iykwim?
oh, i'm loving your blog, btw. you have a great sarcastic and dry wit!