Monday, March 23, 2009

Beware, a severe dose of bitching coming up about.....now.

Why the fuck does my house look like a bomb has hit it at nearly every moment of the day?
I feel like a fucking rat on one of those wheel things, I keep on running and don't get anywhere!
I cannot cook and clean and nurse a newborn, and look after two other littlies when my house is about to be condemmed. Ok, so I know it's not that bad, but today has been a shit of a day. The baby didn't want to be put down which would be fine if I had another set of arms, or if I didn't have other stuff I needed to do. He's lucky he's so damn gorgeous, or I might just peg him out with the next load of washing. And the house looks terrible. I am houseproud really. I just can't get it to a standard and maintain it. I feel suffocated.

The dog we are dogsitting chewed my fucking favourite shoes. I took them off to have a bounce on the trampoline(mostly to relieve some of today' stress) and he chewed them. They were also my wedding shoes. Not.happy.mongrel.

Why does my computer desk accumulate soooo much crap, and where the heck does it come from. You literally have to tiptoe past it or you cause an avalanche of papers and crap falling down everywhere. *sigh*

Why does breastfeeding not make me shed weight? Ugh. I like to eat, I hate to exercise, these things should not be working against me!

I think the universe hates me.

1 comment:

Cherry Rockette said...

i just resign myself to the fact the floor will always have vomit on it, and the dishes will never be done, but that the kid(s eventually) will be happy and loved and me and hubby might get some time together each day. otherwise i'd go crazy worrying about mess. but the shoe thing, that's gotta suck big time :)