Monday, May 19, 2008

There could be light

So today I feel....ok. Up until todays things have been all go, so I haven't really had a chance to think about anything, I've just been popping my pill and going on my not so merry way.
But today I am home with the kids with nothing planned, except a nice roast lunch, we could all do with a decent feed of veggies.
I feel very flushed in the face, and I have a strange headache in my head that makes me feel vague and not with it. My stomach is upset, and I keep running to the toilet.
The kids are driving me to the drink (well not really it is only 9am!) with their arguing. I think I might take them to visit a friend so they can get out of the house, the weather outside isn't looking promising.

Looks like theres hope for me after all, I'm only on day 6 and I can see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I'm glad, Amber. Not sure what you're on. I am on Efexor, and there were a few days early on I felt a bit that way. Not nearly as bad as I feel when I accidentally miss a tablet, or am a few hours late with it.

But mine started to help this quickly too. Hope the kids burn off some of that energy.